Citizen Request Case Tracking
This module provides the ability to add, track and manage customer calls and service orders for a variety of issues regarding municipal services. The government staff utilizes this module to streamline service requests from patrons and tracks these requests within the single, comprehensive database of the Core Framework.
- Add, track and manage all customer requests
- Add, track and manage service requests such as facilities, water, waste water, electrical, PW information, solid waste, streets, traffic lights, signs and parking meters and so on.
- Assign an activity team to any of the above service request types
- Assign supervisors to any of the above service request types
- Automated messaging (email) to the supervisor once the call is assigned to him/her
- Associate one or more service requests to a customer complaint
- Ability to sort the complaints by priority and status
- Ability to print work orders and work order invoice for any of the above service request types
- Ability to report on service requests by reported date range, completed date range, activity type, sub-type or supervisor