Citizen Access Portal
Intuitive, easy to use step-by-step self-serve process allows citizens to perform a multitude of functions related to permitting, inspections, violations, and business licenses including:
- Checking status of all projects.
- Scheduling online inspections.
- Checking inspection statuses.
- Applying for simple permits.
- Issuing complaints and requesting services.
- Homeowners and contractors register online and create personalized profile on their city’s website.
- Registered users can search for property addresses and apply for a variety of permits.
- Find property address locations using GIS mapping or cross streets.
- Display associated permit type conditions.
- Print permits and receipts upon confirming online payment.
- Submit inspection requests.
- Receive permit status, expiration alert and other notifications via email.
- Review relevant inspection items to select from.
- Identify assigned inspector based on property address and inspection territory.
- Add comments to inspection request.
- Add attachments to inspection request.
- View activity status, plan check and inspection history.
SCHEDULE A DEMO