Automates entire planning process, increasing data accuracy related to a city’s planning activities, while maximizing efficiency and improving citizen accessibility.
Track complete lifecycle data of each case.
- Submittal date of each application.
- Planner’s name who completed application and authorized advancement.
- Broadcast dates when notices mailed, hearings scheduled, assignment to other divisions, application expirations and/or entitlement occurrences.
- Approval or denial dates.
Senior Planner access.
- View active projects assigned to each planner and assign case number (project) to each planner.
- Notify planner of new assignment.
- Email case history report.
- Record assignments start date and assignee in activity log.
- Ability to modify work assignments.
View application status and summary (weekly, monthly, and annually).
- List current activities by planner (task list and action items) and measure planner’s productivity by evaluating their metrics.
- Record all planning board public hearings and meetings schedules.
- View all hearing and meeting schedules, lists of agenda items, and results of previous meetings.
- Produce list of all activities to process an application.
- List active planning cases sorted by submittal date, case number, permit type, active (complete, in-process, pending, incomplete, final) etc.
- Record actions taken on each planning case including approval, conditional approval, denial, or continued hearing / meeting.
- Record criteria for evaluation and decision of each planning case.
- Configure route-checklist / sequence for distribution for each application, circulate notices to other divisions for review, and return comments to planner.